What is sports translation?
In the area of sports translation, we focus on translating sports-related documents into French.
This area of expertise encompasses a wide variety of texts, ranging from editorial and journalistic content to official competition regulations, contracts of professional athletes and broadcasting agreements for large-scale events.
Why hire a specialist in sports translation?
Sports Translation Services
In the sphere of sports translation and translation for sporting events, we have been translating a wide range of texts for federations, sponsors and betting platforms, among others, since 2013.
Translation for international sports federations
- International sports federations’ in-house reports
- Activities of internal committees and boards
- Communications with affiliated national federations
- Competition regulations and formats
- Competition handbooks for national federations
- Insurance schemes for international federations
- Regulations and handbooks for referees and judges
- International calendar strategies
- Laws of the game
- Editorial content for internal communication channels
Translation for large events organisation committees
- Hosting agreements
- Government guarantees
- Training site agreements
- Host stadium agreements
- Host city agreements
Request our portfolio
Ask for our portfolio and see our translations.
Translation for sponsors and broadcasting rights
- Broadcasting agreements
- Valuation of TV rights
- Hospitality agreements
- Event sponsorship agreements
- Loan contracts
Translation for Clubs, Teams and Athletes
- Match organisation agreements
- Manager and executive recruitment procedures (introduction letters, CVs and interviews)
- Press releases
- Stadium rental agreements
- Sports consultancy agreements
- Financial proposals
- Professional athletes contracts
Translation for sports betting platforms
- Betting rules by sport and by country
Contact if you want to translate a text.
We can help you.
Call or email us so we can advise you personally.